Don't miss your chance to win the vacation of a lifetime, from United Cruises and MileagePlus Cruise Awards.
Enter the 1,000,000 Mile Sweepstakes today for your chance to win your share of one million United MileagePlus® miles and a dream cruise getaway to the destination of your choice.
To enter, simply sign up for our weekly cruise newsletter. When you do, you’ll receive unparalleled access to exclusive offers and last-minute savings of up to 75% on trips around the world — at guaranteed best rates.
One (1) grand prize winner will receive 250,000 miles and a dream cruise for two valued at $3,000
One (1) first prize winner will receive 250,000 miles
Five (5) second prize winners will receive 100,000 miles each
Best Rate Guarantee: You must have first purchased a cruise through United Cruises and MileagePlus Cruise Awards. The lower advertised rate must be a price found for the same cruise — same ship, sailing dates and cabin category. Guarantee applies only to rates available to the general public. It does not apply to consolidator, group, incentive, interline, meeting, or convention rates that are not available to the general public. You must meet all requirements for the lower advertised rate (residency requirements for regional specials, age-related discounts, etc.). Guarantee applies only to the cost of the cruise (including port charges). Promotional packages, group deals, air or land components, shipboard credit, travel insurance, transfers, pre- or post-cruise hotel stays, and shore excursions are not eligible. Taxes and fees, which vary by itinerary, are not included. To claim a refund, you must contact us prior to your sailing date and within 48 hours of your purchase. The lower advertised rate must be available for booking at the time you contact us. Your refund request will be reviewed and we will determine whether you have met the necessary requirements. If your refund request is approved, the credit card used to purchase your cruise will be credited 110% of the price difference within 7-10 business days of final approval. If only a deposit has been made, then the final amount due will be adjusted to reflect the lower rate. Guarantee may be modified or cancelled at any time without prior notice or liability to you.
United Cruises Million Mile Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes")
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
- The "Sweepstakes Period" is from 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (ET) October 1, 2019 ("Sweepstakes-Start") to 11:59:59 pm ET December 31, 2019 ("Sweepstakes-End"). Sponsor's computer clock governs time.
- How to Enter: This Sweepstakes is entered only on the Internet. Go to http://cruises.united.com/sweepstakes or http://cruises.mileageplus.com/sweepstakes and enter your first and last name, a valid, working email address for which you are the authorized user and your zip code in the entry section during the Sweepstakes-Period. While there are two (2) sites available for entry and receipt of cruise newsletters, you will only receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. There is a maximum one (1) entry per person or email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries must be made by an individual from a stand-alone computer device and may not be made by proxy or any electronic/automated means such as script, bot, macro, or any other similar software or program. You may not enter with multiple emails and/or multiple identities nor may you use any other device or artifice to obtain more than the maximum number of entries. All discovered entries made in violation of these rules will be deleted. You must supply an accurate, functioning email address, for which you are the authorized user, for your entry to be eligible and to be notified. "Authorized user" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet mail provider, Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. In the case of a dispute regarding who submitted a particular online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Check with your carrier(s). By supplying your email address you are agreeing to receive United Cruises Cruise Deals emails. You may unsubscribe from receiving these emails at any time by following the directions at the bottom of each email.
- Winner Selection: One (1) Grand, one (1) First and five (5) Second Prize potential winners will be chosen in random drawings approximately 30 days after Sweepstakes-End from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be notified within five (5) days after the selection is made by email in Sponsor's sole discretion. It is an entrant's responsibility to keep his/her email address current and to monitor it. It is a potential winner's responsibility to respond to an email message notification within three (3) business days of date on email notification with all requested information. All timely respondents will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release which they will be required to execute, including providing a valid MileagePlus® account number and return via fax or scan within three (3) business days of date on email notification. Failure to do so will indicate definitively that the prize has been declined for all time and without further notice another potential winner will be chosen in random drawings. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator is responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant's email or phone account to receive email messages. Should a greater number of prize claims be received because of printing, emailing, phoning, messaging, programming errors or for any reason whatsoever, only the prizes and the values stated in these Official Rules will be awarded in random drawings.
- Quantity, Prize, Approximate Retail Value (ARV) and Odds: (1) Grand Prize: 250,000 MileagePlus® Award miles, subject to all their Terms and Conditions, will be awarded to the winner's account. In addition, the Grand Prize winner will receive a $3,000 cruise voucher good at cruises.united.com valid for cruise travel until December 31, 2019. The cruise prize is awarded "as is" and is subject to cabin availability, blackout dates and the Terms & Conditions of the cruise line chosen and includes ship accommodations, ocean transportation, onboard meals, some beverages and most entertainment aboard the ship. Winner will be responsible for all other expenditures over the $3,000 limit including, without limitation, transportation to/from departure port, all transfers, non-standard meals, alcoholic and some other beverages, gratuities, shore excursions, telephone, incidentals, personal expenses and travel/medical insurance. Winner must book travel through the United Cruises program who will contact winner. Grand Prize cruise and air travel using vouchers must be completed by December 31, 2020 or components that are not used/completed will be forfeited. ARV: $9,250. (1) First Prize: 250,000 MileagePlus Award miles, subject to all their Terms and Conditions, will be awarded to the winner's account. ARV: $6,250.00. (5) Second Prize: 100,000 MileagePlus Award miles, subject to all their Terms and Conditions, will be awarded to the winner's account. ARV: $2,500.00. Odds of winning any prize: Dependent on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Should the actual value of any prize be less than the ARV stated, the difference will not be awarded in cash or kind. Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program, including without limitation the Premier® program (the "MileagePlus Program"), which are expressly incorporated herein. Winners, please allow 6-8 weeks after the latter of Administrator's receipt of your signed affidavit or upon the completion of the Sweepstakes for miles to post to your account. United may change the MileagePlus Program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the MileagePlus Program. All calculations made in connection with the MileagePlus Program, including, without limitation, with respect to the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements for Premier status, will be made by United Airlines and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final.Information in this communication that relates to the MileagePlus Program does not purport to be complete or comprehensive and may not include all of the information that a member may believe is important, and is qualified in its entirety by reference to all of the information on the www.united.com website and the MileagePlus Program rules. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus Program, go to www.united.com. If a winner is not a MileagePlus Award member s/he must create a free account at https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/account/enroll/default in order to be awarded the miles. By accepting a prize, winners acknowledge that the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize. All prizes are awarded "as is".
- General: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes administration, winner selection and verification will be conducted by the Administrator, the independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and legally binding. No participant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision by the Administrator concerning any aspect of the Sweepstakes or the interpretation of the Official Rules or the determination as to the qualification of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for those who cannot access the Internet or cannot click-through for any period of time regardless of technical, hardware, software, telephone, Internet, network problems or virus contamination, force majeure, or human error and for delay, failure or malfunction for any reason. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor's and Administrator's sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure, human error or any other causes. Winners will be drawn from among all non-suspicious, eligible entries received up to the time of cancellation/termination. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any entry from the Sweepstakes if in Administrator's sole judgment entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Without limitation, all of an entrant's entries will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Administrator, if entrant attempts (i) to enter the Sweepstakes through any means other than as described in these Official Rules; or (ii) provides information that is inaccurate or fraudulent; or (iii) attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules or the MileagePlus program rules. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no liability for damage caused to entrant's or any other person's/entity's computer hardware or device, software or communications network, regardless of cause. Only the prizes and their respective values listed in the Official Rules shall be awarded. Grand Prize cruise winner and cruise travel companion (if winner chooses to travel with one) are responsible for: (i) all travel documents including, without limitation, a current, valid US Passport with a minimum of six months before expiration as of day of departure, visas if necessary and/or other identification documents acceptable to the cruise line, foreign governments of travel, the U.S. Transportation Security Administration ("TSA") and the U.S. Government; (ii) all medical requirements including vaccinations; (iii) respecting all local regulations; (iv) for full compliance with the rules and regulations of all venues and (v) traveling the entire cruise itinerary together. Sponsor, United and the cruise line, as they may apply, have the right to refuse travel to anyone who does not have proper travel documents or who does not comply with all regulations or comport him/herself properly. There will be no substitution or compensation for a prize or part of a prize forfeited due to winner's or winner's companion's non-compliance with travel and venues' regulations or any other reason. By entering this Sweepstakes, a participant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and all their respective shareholders, estates, assigns, employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including all "costs", which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation or non-participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use or misuse of a prize. By accepting a prize, winner waives the right to (i) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and (ii) claim any liability (including attorney's fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize (including any travel related thereto). The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of comparable or greater value. A prize or prize notification that is returned as undeliverable will disqualify the winner and an alternative winner shall be selected in random drawings.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. If any provision of the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If Sponsor is required by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency to cease offering the Sweepstakes in any jurisdiction, Sponsor reserves the right to (i) terminate the Sweepstakes in such jurisdiction in its entirety, and/or (ii) cancel and remove from participation in the Sweepstakes any and/or all entries from entrants residing in such jurisdiction, without penalty and without obligation to any Sweepstakes entrants. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Taxes: Any valuation of the prizes stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor. The value of the prizes will be taxable to winner as income. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the winner's responsibility. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Winner must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. All winners will have income reported to them on a 2020 IRS Form #1099 and a copy of said form will be sent to the IRS.
- Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Sweepstakes, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes and winning a prize, you agree to the use by Sponsor and United and their designees of your name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information (except address, phone number or email address), voice and city and state address for advertising and promotional purposes for this and similar promotions, worldwide, and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised without additional compensation, review or approval rights, notification or permission. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU ARE CHOSEN AS A WINNER, YOUR IDENTIFYING INFORMATION (EXCEPT ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS) MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BEING PLACED ON A WINNERS' LIST.
- The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these Official Rules.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by entering, entrant agrees and acknowledges that any and all disputes, claims, action and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded, and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of group or class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Middlesex County, Massachusetts without regard for conflicts of law doctrine. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and waives any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens, or the like. Entrant also does hereby waive the right to a trial by jury in any and all disputes, claims, actions, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and never shall include consequential, incidental, multiplied or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys' or experts' costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation, or exclusion, of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- Use of Data: All entries submitted become the property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby agree to Sponsor's, Administrator's and United's, as they may apply, collection and usage of their personal information according to the privacy policies and acknowledge that they have read and accepted Sponsor's, Administrator’s and United's privacy policies(see #2 above.)
- For a Winners List – Send a self addressed, stamped, #10, business envelope to: Winners - United Cruises Million Miles Sweepstakes, c/o The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306. Requests must be received by December 31, 2019. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests allowed; only one (1) request per person or outer mailing envelope. You cannot enter the Sweepstakes using this address. Entries mailed to this address will be discarded.
- Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by World Travel Holdings, Inc., 100 Fordham Road, Building C, Floor 2, Wilmington, MA 01887 and is administered by The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306. The Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by United Airlines, Inc. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Chase Bank, USA, N.A. ("Chase"). You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Chase. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes are to be directed to the Sponsor, not Chase or United.
Terms & Conditions
Price is in miles per person based on two people staying in the same stateroom. Prices do not include government taxes and fees, airfare, or a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee per booking. All offers are for selected dates only, are subject to availability, are limited and apply to new bookings only. Your exact price depends on the time of the actual booking. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices and dates may not be available at the time of booking. Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.. Fees or charges incurred after booking must be paid in money. Full Terms & Conditions. Best Price Guarantee restrictions and instructions apply; see our Best Price Guarantee Policy. For promotional offer terms and conditions, see offer description.
Minimum age requirements may apply.
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.