There are no cruises available for the requested dates.
- Departing from: San Pedro (Los Angeles), California
Ports of Call:
- The Princess Casino
- Slot machines, craps, blackjack, roulette, poker, card room and more
- Card and gaming lessons, tournaments
- Payment: Onboard account or cash
- Lotus Spa
- A wide variety of body treatments from traditional to exotic
- Generation YSPA: Spa treatments for guest ages 13 to 17
- Beauty Salon
- Additional charge for spa and salon services
- Fitness Center: Features state-of-the-art equipment including weight machines, free weights, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and treadmills
- The Lotus Fitness Center offers a wide range of classes, including popular options like TRX Suspension Training, cycling, Pilates, yoga, stretch, abs and Body Sculpt Boot Camp, and Zumba (some classes may charge additional fee)
- Personal trainers (additional fee)
- Princess Links: Nine-hole putting green
- Center Court
- Deck Chess Set
- Lido Pool and whirlpools
- Lotus Spa Pool and whirlpools
- Youth Center Splash Pool
This adults-only outdoor spa-inspired area offers a relaxing alternative to the many activities aboard the ship. Those seeking solitude can enjoy signature beverages, light meals, massages, attentive service and relaxing personal entertainment (additional fee).
- Duty free shopping with a wide array of the finest brands of perfumes, liquors, clothing, and jewelry
- Photo Kiosk and Photo Shop
- Princess Fine Arts Gallery
- Princess Theater
- Broadway and Las Vegas-style shows
- Movies Under the Stars
- Comedians, Magicians, Singers and more
Parties and Theme Nights
- Parties and theme nights vary depending on ship and itinerary
Music & Dance
- Live Music
- Dance Classes
Contests & Tournaments
- Putting Green Contest
- Wii tournaments
- Contests and tournaments may vary depending on ship and itinerary.
- Princess "Chocolate Journeys" program
- Internet Caf�� & Library
- World-class art collections, galleries and auctions
- Wedding Chapel
Scholarship @ Sea
Choose from up to 40 classes on every voyage including everything from card making to wine tasting, to Princess Pop Choir and Zumba Fitness.
- Discovery at Sea Programs
- Courses vary depending on ship and itinerary
- Additional fees may apply for some courses
Staffed by experienced counselors, Youth Centers and Teen Lounges feature everything from art projects, game tables, the latest movies, pizza parties, talent shows, video games, and more. Children under the age of 3 are welcome to visit the Youth Center, if accompanied and supervised by a parent at all times.
Princess Pelicans ages 3-7
Young cruisers can enjoy Kindermusik�� at Sea, Kids-only dance parties, Movies and cartoons, Ice Cream and pizza parties, T-shirt coloring, Pajama parties, Theme nights, Fun Fairs, Art Projects, and more.
- To participate in the Youth Program, children must be at least three years old and toilet trained. Children under three and/or not toilet trained may participate if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Shockwaves ages 8-12
Older children can participate in Kids-only dinners, Dance parties, Movies, PS2/PS3, Wii and the latest games, Video Games, Scavenger hunts, Karaoke and talent shows, Sports tournaments, California Science Center workshops, Jr.CHEF@Sea, Klutz�� projects, Theme nights, and more.
Teen Lounges ages 13-17
Older kids ages 13-17 can make new friends while enjoying all of the coolest amenities, including PS2/PS3 and Wii games, the latest movies, music, and foosball tables. Additional activities may include Teens-only dance parties, Late-night movies, Sports tournaments, Talent shows, Formal dinners, Mocktail competitions, DJ workshops, Teen makeovers, Hip hop dance classes, and more.
- Once registered for the Program, Teens are welcome to come and go as they please. No sign in or out necessary.
- Late-night group babysitting is available on sea days and port days for ages 3-12 from 10pm to 1am for $5.00 USD per child (prices subject to change); Teen Program is complimentary.
- On port days a supervised, complimentary lunch service is available with parental consent.
- Youth Staff do not provide lunch service on sea days or dinner service on sea days or port days, but special kids dining events are scheduled throughout the voyage. Please check onboard for schedule.